Well my last challenge was a HUGE success so here's to having another successful challenge. I believe this one can also generate the fandom we are looking for. I am hoping this challenge will be just as popular if not more then my last but we can only hope and pray!
As the title suggests, this is a Chinese Zodiac challenge and this website is a Japanese otaku heaven so let's combine them. What do I mean? Well, you are going to draw one of the Chinese Zodiacs. Simple as that!
Now if you know me well enough, I always have a little twist in this, you are not allowed to create your own form of the Zodiac you are to draw a Pokemon that resembles the Zodiac creature.
This is what I am looking for per say: POKE ZODIAC
This is actually pretty interesting because I am curious to see what Pokemon, any existing Pokemon in all 5 series, will you choose. For example if you want to draw the year of the dragon, you could draw Charizard or maybe someone else draws Deino. It doesn't matter on the evolution as long as they sort of fit their category I am cool with it. Such as the tiger, you could use a feline Pokemon or you could use Arcanine which Arcanine could also be the dog.
So that is my challenge. Doesn't it sound fun? I think so!
1. Title has to be "The ___". Insert the Chinese Zodiac name, not the Pokemon.
2. Dedicated to Team Plasma N
3. Must contain at least one Pokemon, BUT also a trainer from the series. YUP! You can draw any character that exists in the games or the series with them.
4. Please tag "Poke Zodiac"
5. Must be colored.
6. Have fun and be creative!
If you follow those 6 easy rules! You will be set, again if not dedicated to me and the tag isn't in there, I am sorry I WON'T be judging your piece. So don't blame me. How hard is it to read a few simple rules?
Anywho, here are your Zodiacs just as a refresher:
Dragon *** My Zodiac
1. I can tell you there IS at least one Pokemon for each category.
2. I love diversity so if someone has entered with the one you wanted and you do something that hasn't been done, it will stand out.
3. You may enter up to 12 times with each different Zodiac. (1 piece per Zodiac)
4. Please feel free to do your Zodiac and tell me a bit about yourself and what it means to be that year! :)
5. 3 months!
6. WE ARE COMBINING TWO DIFFERENT CULTURES!!!!! xD
2. Artwork for top 3. It won't be in any particular order per say but the three chosen will all be considered 1st place!! :)
Enjoy and have fun drawing!!! You have 3 months to compete in this challenge!! I am looking forward to what you all come up with!!!