We all know Halloween's coming up, so of course I have to create a challenge of such a theme! I'm planning to do this yearly as with every other [major] holiday... So excited! XD
Well, I've been thinking about doing this since early September, and so here it finally is!
The challenge is to draw what you and/or your OC(s) will be doing on Halloween day. If you entered Mercury Dragon's Tricks and Treats challenge, you may include that costume on your OC. But keep in mind that your drawing will not be judged based on the costume design, but what is going on in the drawing in general.
But that's not all! I'll also be making you guys include a pumpkin with a personalized face! Yes, you have to include, somewhere in your drawing, a pumpkin with a face carved on it. (It can be big or small... just let me be able to spot it!)
Hint: The more Halloween symbols you add in your drawing, the better chance you have in winning a spot!
- It can be either traditional or digital art
- Bonus points if you color it
- Even better if you include a background
- You must be the artist
- You can only have 1 submission
- There can be multiple characters in your drawing (the more the merrier!)
- Try not to copy ideas from other contestants
- You may not enter old drawings
How it will be judged:
- How well you follow the rules
- Amount of effort I see from your submission
1st place: Web layout, wallpaper, avatar, or colored drawing* (choose up to 2) OR anything you want, as long as it's in my reach + 1 of the above
2nd place: Web layout, wallpaper, avatar, or colored drawing* (choose up to 1) OR anything you want, as long as it's in my reach
3rd place: Web layout, wallpaper, avatar, or colored drawing* (choose 1 only)
* All prizes will be done by me, following specific requests winners will give me through PMing.
Congratulations to the winners and thank you to everyone who participated!