Chibi Otaku (Otaku Eternal) | Posted 11/21/16 | Reply
Chibi Otaku (Otaku Eternal) | Posted 11/20/16 | Reply
My class studied Egyptian culture back in, I think, the fifth grade, and I did a whole thing on hieroglyphics, so I recognized a good number of these! lol
Hieroglyphs Ooh, fun, I love this kind of stuff!
Lady-person (Otaku Eternal) | Posted 05/25/14 | Reply
Ah, thank you!! 8D This was fun to try and answer, haha~
Lady-person (Otaku Eternal) | Posted 05/23/14 | Reply
I wanna try to answer without going back to read...
1. A nevus!
2. UM... the universe where the witches Hyperbola, Parabola, and Asymptote live. Idk if that's the best answer, but...
3. OH GOSH, I FORGOT ALREADY... UH... GONNA GUESS. Parabola is Hyperbola's "mom," maybe something like that? It's been a while. orz
4. HHHGHGHGH... Suigintou from Rozen Maiden? I feel like one of them dressed in that costume, maybe Excel 3...
5. Lemniscate is Excel 1 as a witch! or is it one of the other Excels, I can't remember
6. I can't remember, I can't even fake an answer. ""orz
7. Looking pretty! I think
8. Gah, I thought they were born with it, but now I'M DOUBTING MYSELF...
9. The Origin, and... that staff that I can't remember the name, of maybe.......................... or was it that mathematical book
10. I-I can't remember or fake this one, either...
my answers are all wrong, I know
I need to reread Excel in Cipherland again ;u; It's been a while since I read it!
Lady-person (Otaku Eternal) | Posted 07/09/13 | Reply
Aaah, I think I found #1 the other day, but I didn't know her name... Is she the court reporter? And is #3 Divide? (Thank you for the hints! xD;;;)
By the way, Hyperbola's paper doll outfits are so cute!! :D
the futuristic future = My new favorite phrase.
2 is Acid David! 8D I'm searching through your comic now for characters that match 1 and 3's descriptions, but I haven't found them yet...
Lolita Princess (Otaku Eternal) | Posted 05/26/13 | Reply
I did the personality test and I was Hyperbola! I am quite happy with that result :)
And I just love all of Parabola's outfits!
Lolita Princess (Otaku Eternal) | Posted 04/19/13 | Reply
OMG I love Asymptote's strawberry dress, it's super cute!!! (If that jumper was real, I would totally wear it!)
Chibi Otaku (Otaku Eternal) | Posted 04/19/13 | Reply
Pretty cool! I'll have to sit down and figure these out some time... Some of them look HARD! XD
SHSL Lamebutt (Otaku Eternal) | Posted 12/21/12 | Reply
I am extremely confused on the crossword puzzle. What kind of answers are you looking for, exactly? xD We just started doing integration in Calc I so i was all like YEEEEAH GONNA SHOW MY KNOWLEDGE but now i'm like wat.
Like on the second line, I know that u equals sine and so du equals cosine, and the integration of all of that is, well, that last term. BUT WHAT DO I SEE? WHAT METHOD DO I SEE? FINDING THE (IN)DEFINITE INTEGRAL BY SUBSTITUTION? That does not fit on the line. xDD
Lolita Princess (Otaku Eternal) | Posted 12/19/12 | Reply
I adore the paper dolly! You should make more of those with your other characters, they are super cute!
Lady-person (Otaku Eternal) | Posted 12/19/12 | Reply
The Excel paper doll is adorable! *u* I love her clothes~
This is a really cute idea, Izuzu~ :D
Otaku Legend | Posted 12/19/12 | Reply
WOAH!!!!!! Such a creative idea! Izuzu, this is genius!! I looked through it and I love how you made the activities so far! *U* Looks so fun! Oh and your tablet work is amazing You're doing so well, its inspiring me again!!!! <3
Holy Cow Bells! An activity book sounds amazing! I can't wait to see it! That is seriously an ingenious idea