EDIT: While originally tagged by CitrusStorm, I'll post any additional taggings (or the like) that I get for this 11 questions thing. Note that the post title has gone from sarcastic to enthusiastic XD
RULE 1: POST THE RULES. RULE 2: ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE TAGGER SET FOR YOU IN THEIR POST, THEN MAKE 11 NEW ONES. RULE 3: TAG 11 PEOPLE AND LINK THEM TO YOUR POST. RULE 4: LET THEM KNOW YOU’VE TAGGED THEM.
infinatelove42 tagged me! So, here goes!
1.What is one place that you want to go to the for fun of it?
Ōsaka, definitely. It's called the "Nation's Kitchen" of Japan for a reason... lots of food!! :D There's a lot I want to try there, like takoyaki (octopus dumplings), okonomiyaki (savory pancake with a ton of ingredients), and food from a restaurant called "Daruma" (various fried foods on a stick! :D). Ever since I watched the Ōsaka episode of "Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations", I've wanted to go :D
2.Where is the nearest Starbucks?
At my local Target (they're popping up all over here... I can count four I know of for sure within a few miles of me! o_o And three of them are in combination with stores.)
3.Reach out your right arm to the left... what did you get?
My bed pole.
4.What are you planning on doing for halloween?
Working. I work in the evenings. After that I plan on coming home and relaxing.
5.Do you like to sing Karaoke?
Is anybody listening (other than my brother, CitrusStorm)? >.> <.< No? Then yes >:D
6.What was your favorite game to play as a child?
I liked Scattergories as a teenager... does that count?
7. Have you ever cried at the movies?
YES. Needless to say, I never want to see Tuck Everlasting again DX
8. Fiction vs. Nonfiction?
Fiction :D I write it.
9. If you could be an animal what would it be ?and why?
Huh... another animal question... hm... I'm going to still say Eastern screech owl BECAUSE THEY'RE ADORABLE X3
10. What would you for a Klandike bar?
"Klondike", sweetie, "Klondike" ;) But seriously, I might run around a convention center as Goku and be in character XD That might be kind of ridiculous. Aw, heck, maybe I'd go to Walt Disney World dressed as an anime character and be in character. Not sure who, but I wouldn't want it to be anything that would get me kicked out of the park.
11. What is something you look forward to between now and the end of the year?
Christmas :3 Oh, and Thanksgiving X3
Jen (MangaKid) said I could go ahead with her questions, so here goes!
1. If you could get ONE thing that you want right now, what would it be?
If I were to be selfless, then an end to all evil. But, if I were to be a little selfish, then a $100 shopping spree at the store (bricks-and-mortar or online) of my choice :3
2. If you could go anywhere right now, where would u go?
Japan. I'd still need time to plan out my trip, though... maybe I could do that on the flight over...
3. If you could meet anyone right now, who would you want to meet?
My future husband :D
4. One thing you regret that you did:
Could it be something I regretted not doing? If so, then not getting a job during high school. I also kind of regret past social internet mistakes -_-U
5. One thing you can always laugh about:
My brother CitrusStorm's antics and jokes; when I'm in a bad mood, he hams it up and tries to get me in a better mood :)
6. One thing you never want to forget:
That God loves me. That, and some of our best vacations ^_^
7. What's your passion in life?
I'm strongly for the defense of the innocent (and I'm pro-life all the way, baby!). If you disagree with me, well, that's you, but please don't razz me about it.
Oh, and I also love Japan/Japanese culture, video games, and stories :D Music, too.
8. Your ideal guy/girl would be like...?
Hm... well, he'd have a great sense of humor, be pretty laid back (but serious when he needs to be), responsible with money, and a good, strong practicing Roman Catholic (you'd be surprised at how many people just pick and choose which of the Church's laws they want to follow -_-). I'd also like him to look attractive (at least somewhat) because there's got to be something to attract me to him in the first place!
And if he'd be all right with adoption, that's great too.
9. What would you want someone to notice in you?
My good ideas/recommendations. Getting approval makes me happy for some reason :)
10. You couldn't go on in life without what?
God's love. Seriously, being a former military brat, it's been there to keep me going.
11. Are you happy I tagged you? >be honest ppl!< xD
Sure! Though, in actuality, I sort of tagged myself with your permission XD
I told thelostsindar I would answer her questions, so here goes!
1. Pancakes or waffles?
Ooh, waffles. Definitely :D We even have a waffle iron.
2. What (if anything) are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Well, I don't celebrate Halloween anymore, but I've thought about how amusing it might be to go crazy on making a full-blown weeping angel cosplay, standing out in the front yard, and weeding out who the Whovians are XD
3. What’s your favorite song?
Rrrgh... being a musician, I've got a number of favorites... but I can name a few of them. "My Life is a Party (Radio Edit)" by the ItaloBrothers, "Happy Synthesizer (feat. GUMI and Megurine Luka)" by EasyPop, and "Galaxies" by Owl City. I'm definitely an Owl City fan :3
4. Who is your favorite anime character? Why?
Huh... I've got a couple of favorites. Sanji from One Piece is one of them. I don't like some of his
pervy weird antics, but when it comes down to it, he's brave, loyal, wouldn't hurt a lady, and knows the importance of not wasting food. Not to mention he takes care of his appearance and is good looking to boot :D
5. Can you speak more than one language?
I've taken Japanese for about three years in college and my two-year high school Spanish is so rusty it's not even funny.
6. Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
Hot weather. I spent most of my growing up in Florida, so I really dislike being cold. If anything, I like watching snow fall, but from inside a warm and cozy building, thank you XD
7. If you could turn into any animal, what would you choose?
Hm... I love many types of animals, so this is a little tough. Maybe some kind of bird, like an Eastern screech owl... they're small and adorable :3
8. Do you like Harry Potter? If so, who’s your favorite character?
Nope; never got into Harry Potter.
9. What’s your favorite video game?
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess; it was the first Zelda game I nearly completed (then I got Skyward Sword and finished that one first, then later went back and did the final boss battle. I knew what happened in TP though because I had watched my brother complete it before me so I guess I didn't feel the need to rush it XD). I also really like Kid Icarus: Uprising; I love what they've done to the series, and I think the full voice-acing really adds to it :D
10. What do you enjoy doing more than anything else?
Playing video games. Maybe that's too obvious of an answer... maybe in a nutshell, it's enjoying stories (that's one of the reasons I play some video games, anyways) I also like traveling with my family :3 Oh, and daydreaming... I tend to do a lot of that.
11. Do you have a favorite quote?
I'm sure I do... it's just remembering it that's hard... maybe I can tell you one of my favorites... "Hazukashii serifu kinshi!" ("No sappy lines allowed!") -Aika Granzchesta, ARIA the ANIMATION
No, seriously, CitrusStorm tagged me, sooooo... here goes!
1. What did you eat for dinner today?
White chili with sour cream, cheese, and medium salsa.
2. Red or green?
Erm... green. But don't think I don't like red; while not one of my favorites, I still kind of like it.
3. If you could learn another language, what would it be?
Italian. I tried once, but I didn't stick with it. Since I can already speak a little Japanese, despite needing much more practice before I can get anywhere near passably fluent, I didn't think that'd count, necessarily.
4. What's your opinion about space travel?
Why'd we have to get rid of the space program, huh?
5. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
Either Walt Disney World or somewhere in Europe. Really, if it has some nice attractions, I'm with my family, and I can get away from my e-mail and other online worries, I'm happy.
6. Do you drink tea?
Quite. *sips green tea from a Japanese tea cup* More often than coffee, anyways...
7. What are your thoughts on the economic situation of Antarctica?
They have an economy? o_o
8. Do you have a front lawn, and if yes, are there any trees there?
9. Favorite type of soup?
I usually like creamy soups, so not one in particular, but there's this carrot cashew ginger soup that I recommend :D
10. Would you ever visit an apiary?
Bees. My gosh.
11. Do you play any sports? Or do you prefer to watch them?
I suppose if I was more athletic, I'd play sports. But I really like watching figure skating during the Olympics. Less than two years to go for that :D
And here are my questions:
1. Is there any anime/manga/game character who you absolutely can't stand (and if yes, who are they)?
2. If you could commission a painting, what would it be of?
3. If you want to go to Japan, what's one of the things/places you'd want to do/see?
4. Who is your favorite Winnie the Pooh character?
5. Is there a book/story you'd like to see adapted by Studio Ghibli?
6. What is your favorite sea creature?
7. If you could mine for anything out of the earth, what would it be?
8. If you could have a music box that plays any song, what would it play?
9. What is one of your must-have/signature clothing accessories?
10. Name one movie you're looking forward to seeing in the future.
11. Do you know what a laser disc is?
And here's who I'm tagging; have fun, people! :D
3. Sakura Kokoro
4. sasuke sarutobi4
6. Keba Si Rota
8. toyotami kun
9. Zuzu Uchiha
11. kobato chii