The outfit is almost completely handmade by me, with the exception of the gun and gloves (the gun was made by my dad). I'll post better pictures when a.) I find them or b.) I take my own.
What I used:
- The mask was constructed of upholstery foam and hot glue, the eyes were made from a two liter bottle of pop and sheer fabric. I followed quite a few fursuit tutorials to figure out my strategy. The fur was mostly cheap stuff found at Joanns Fabric store but it worked pretty well.
- The jumpsuit was made using a modified Burda pattern 7278 (custom collar, shortened sleeves and pant legs, no darts, red panel added in the sides, and a red cotton... bib?)
- The boots were an old pair of snow boots painted black and red with strips of red and grey pleather details.
- The side pouches (one of them fully functional!) were made using a Rice Crispy cereal box, paper, and some crafting foam.
- The vest was made using the back piece from the same pattern as the jumpsuit (with HEAVY modification). I used white denim (scraps from my sisters Link cosplay) and batting plus white broadcloth(?) for the front lining.
- The belt was spray painted grey and the buckle was crafting foam painted gold.
I plan to fix the costume up a bit and wear it again at maybe Shutocon or something. The pouches need to be remade, the jaw of the mask needs a good fixin', I need better arm and knee pads, and some new gloves. But besides all that I am proud of myself for what I made
I also made a matching Falco set but my sister wouldn't wear it (she's the Zero Suit Samus next to me)