(Sorree, I changed her birthdate so it was easier to remember DX)
- Name: Fiona
- Nicknames: Fi
- Gender: female
- Age: 16
- Birthday: December 5th
- Pokemon: Flaaffy
- National #: 180
- Title: the Wool Pokemon
- Nature: Timid- Because of Fiona's generally avoidant personality, she's quite speedy (as she uses this advantage to escape from not only battling, but any social interaction as well). However, due to her constant running away and her pacifism, she's not had much experience fighting and therefore her attack strength is significantly less than mediocre. And although she enjoys almost all foods, she tends to favor sweets, but cannot stand spicy, hot things.
- Held Items: none
- Ability: Static
- Attacks: Growl, Cotton Spore, Tackle, Thundershock, Facade, Rest, Attract, Mimic, Substitute
- Weak Against: Ground
- Height: 5' 1"
- Weight: 123 lbs
- Hair Color: Snow white with a slight pink tint
- Hair Length: to her butt (really it's longer, but it's very curly); she cuts it often because it grows at a ridiculous rate ((you know, because wool))
- Eye Color: Pinkish-red
- Skin Tone: quite pale caucasian
- Build: She's hourglass-shaped, with a bit muscle and a bit of fat. Not super chubby, but in no way anorexic.
- Markings/Scars: nope
- Tattoos: nope
- Piercings: nope
- Appearance: Fi's eyes are large, wide, and often either worried-looking, or totally zoned out. Her ears are located smack-dab on either side of her head. Her tail often curls upward, unless she's frustrated or sad (then it swings wildly with the blue sphere on the end smacking anything in its path like a blunt instrument of destruction.)
- Full Outfit: wheeeeeeeee
- Fiona is a gentle, pacifistic, avoidant. She's horrified of pretty much everything, and therefore attempts to hide from everything. Her hiding is often just an initial response and she will later come out after observing someone for a bit of time. While she'll still be timid, she'll make an attempt to sit close to whoever she was watching while she continues to eat (she eats all the time, for your information).
Over long time exposure, Fiona may become more nurturing towards that person, acting as somewhat of a stand-in mother (by means of being willing to do their laundry, cook them food, give them reassurance).
In situations where she must speak to people she had not formed a nurturing relationship with, she'll begin crying from stress and say whatever she needs to get away.
- Orientation: pan (she's not like... all SEXY TIMES though... she doesn't have, like, any experience XD it just doesn't matter to her)
- Rival: all food thieves (no. really. I am serious.)
- Family: Mama (the Miltank), Pa (the Tauros), Grandpa Whiley (the Stoutland), and Bessie-Lou (the Ponyta)
- Hometown: Route 39 (MooMoo Farm)
- Likes: Food (yeah, duh), frilly things, cute things, nice people, baking, her other hobbies, cuddles, milk
- Dislikes: being made fun of, being hungry (yes, I know XD), people implying she's chubby, fighting
- Fears: fights, loneliness, generally scary things such as the dark, urban legends, etc
- Strengths: Her cooking, and her peaceful, non-extreme nature (people tend to leave her alone just because she doesn't seem threatening), she's a very quiet eater and is very good at moving silently, so it seems although she just materializes
- Weaknesses: She's naive as all watermelons. Like, fo' real. She's also very bad at lying, which causes her to be rather bad with little secrets as well (but if someone entrusts her with their life story, she wouldn't spill for her life)
- Favorite Food: A. Ny. Thing. Mostly sweet/savory things. Cake, icecream, fruit, meat, potatoes, veggies, candy, ANYTHING.
- Drink: Milk, lemonade, tea
- Color: Pink
- Tree: Honey
- Season: Spring
- Activity: Eating, baking/cooking, sleeping, hiding from people
Being that she grew up on one, Fi is farm girl all the way. Though she can speak well without the down-home accent, she has a hard time fully understanding "city folk", never realizing that people aren't inherently good. Being that she was such a good cook, the farm herd was convinced that Fiona should go off into the city were she was sure to be a success.
However, it only took not even a week for her to be tricked, robbed, and left for broke on the side of the road after being told by said hoodlums "you're too sweet for your own good!"
Embarrassed by her complete and utter failure, she managed to scrape enough cash to buy a ticket to Sinnoh, hoping Ma, Pa, and the rest would simply forget about her.