Welcome to The Show!
(Ladies & Gentlemen by Saliva)
This is the World of Music.
Every note, every cord, every instrument is at your disposal. All of your ears' desires lie here in this world.
CRUNCH,CRUNCH, and CRUNCH your heart out! This World is your studio!
But to clear any misconceptions
Here are the Rules (Even though music is unrestricted):
1. I hate the whole rating system, but please keep it within the site's (not this world, the SITES rules, please.)
2. I don't condone it, but I won't kick you off if you flirt with the limit a bit.
3. Do NOT bash other people's musical tastes. I hate that severly and I will drop you from this world and you can only come back if the person you've bashed has forgiven you.
4. I don't care what genre of music it is.
5. Please post the name of the band/artist, the name of the song, and album if you know it. Just in case anyone wants to search it.
6. This is optional (and since I like to got he extra mile, I do this), but if it is okay with you, can you please name the emotion you feel when listening to this song, where you found it, etc.
7. ALSO! By the TDE Definiton of the technical term, "CRUNCH"...A "CRUNCH" is when you listen to a song at least 5 times within 1 1/2 hours; this is world is supposed to be about a song that you cannot live without, but you don't necessarily have to CRUNCH the song.
And since this world is about ALL music, and since I've CRUNCHED so many songs...I will not have a theme for this world.
But nevertheless, enjoy.