Tagged by Kita Mikichi
Rule one: Always post the rules.
Rule two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write eleven new ones.
Rule three: Tag as many people as possible and let them know you tagged them!!
1. What's one series (anime, manga, book or TV) you feel is terribly underrated?
Most of the shows I watch ^^;
2. What's one series (anime, manga, book or TV) you feel is terribly overrated?
Shows like ‘the only way is Essex’, seriously, the adverts alone annoy me
3. Any anime series you're looking forward to in the Fall lineup?
Eh he he he I don’t know the list ^^;
4. If a "mon" anime was real, which "mon" would you love to have as your partner?
Patamon from Digimon and Flaremon from Pokemon
5. Name at least one video game on your wishlist.
Fire Emblem and Pokemon x/y (Why are they so expensive ;n;)
6. Who's your favorite Smash Bros. character?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. Do you have any siblings?
9. It's back to school time for most of us, I think -- do you like your teachers?
I’ve not met them yet, I just hope I get along better with them, than I have done with past art teachers.
10. What is your favorite/least favorite class so far?
I don’t mind most classes, as long as there are no annoying people and I don’t have to talk in front of class :)
11. A carton of ice cream has magically appeared in your freezer. What flavor is it?
Chocolate, what a silly thing to ask :q X3
1. Fave no manga artist?
2. Popcorn sweet or salted?
3. Costa or Starbucks?
4. Fave bird?
5. Ideal home?
6. Fave genera of books?
7. Fave tv program?
8. Least fave tv program?
9. Do you like cooking? If so what do you like cooking te most? If not what do you like being cooked for you the most?
10. Rural, sub-urban, or urban living?
11. Fave season?
I’m not going to tag anyone specific as I know school has re-started again and people may not have much time to do it, but anyone who reads this can do it :) or you guys can answer the questions in the comments if you’d like ^^
I have gotten a place on an art foundation course. That means 5 ish hours journey a day and a full day at the college, so there might not be as much art from me, but I have got some art backlog and I will upload work I do there to show you guys too! But if I’ve disappeared by mid-October, it’ll be safe to say I will be dead XD Morn if you want or send iced tea or red berry fruit soother as a revival XD I might be going to Brussels in November :) I don’t start college until the 15th/22nd of this month so I can have a little more holiday and draw for myself and finish some things off :)
I hope all is well with you guys :D
Hello :) A little update, I have gotten my A level results and I have passed them :) and I was accepted into my 1st choice, but I may now not be going there, some things have happened, and it’s just left a bad taste in my mouth about the place and they’re also taking they’re time with some stuff so I think I’ve missed out on getting any other place for this year. So I don’t know, it’s been very stressful, I don’t want to leave it another year before going, but it’s looking more and more likely to be the case . . . for all of my school life I’ve been in the top tiers of the classes and do really well ahead of most other students and easily keeping up with those who look down at me and now at the prospect at being at least 2 years behind other people my age it’s demoralizing, I know I’m ‘still young’ but my point still stands. My other options are; going back to the same college I’ve been at, which I don’t want too or going to do a foundation course and the only places that teach foundation art courses are a good 5+ hours’ journey a day, I struggle as it is with my low energy and blood pressure (seriously I would like to not feel constantly dizzy!) at my current college. So I don’t really know what on earth is happening . And as for what I want to do in the future is another question (and possible rant) and that can be left for another day.
Anyway something a little more cheerful, ;As some may know already I won 1st and 2nd at art at a local show and I’ve gotten some commissions out of it :D I’m also hoping to open a Zazzle and a Society6 store. I’ve nearly finished Mangakids prize too
Also now have to wear a wrist splint/support/thing, because I’ve been having some problems with my wrist recently and it’s really difficult to draw with ^^;
And the new doctor who was good on Saturday :)
Now some questions
Another thing is that I want to ask about advice on how is the best way to come up with a story title, I am really struggling to come up with a title for Lovell and Iven’s story, also if I were to make a world and posted snippets and exercises, would people be interested or able to give advice
I think this is all I have for now ^^I have another question but that can be left for another time
I hope all is well with you guys :)
I’m freeeeeee, no more exams :D I had my last exam yesterday morning and I have finished college (yay!! but a part of me is going to miss it and I don’t know why XD) I still have a few more things left to do there but I’ve essentially finished now and have over two whole months or more of summer holidays :D (I’m not sure when university starts so I could have something nearing at 3 months) and I’m going to keep myself busy and be productive!
I’m more certain of my choices of what I want to do at university this time around, I’ve chosen to study Business studies and fine art at one uni and my backup is education studies and fine art so I can get the best of both worlds and I know I can still become a barrister afterwards if I wanted to :) For now I’m just going to do art and relax and not have to worry about any of this until the mid/end of august ^^
I’m going to be updating my commission prices and examples as they are really old now, I only have a few more examples to make. I also want to update and stuff my worlds, dA profile and tumblr and just generally make them look better ^^
Also I think I may need to go and see a doctor soonish as my wrist is making it very painful to draw or do anything :(
I have got things to do over the summer and here’s the list:
- I will make adoptable this year XD
- Do the little fashion things, I have got ideas for this but I haven’t found a suitable style to draw them in.
- Make and sell some cards and I have an idea to make some magnets too –this is after being inspired by what Mangakid wants to do.
- Work hard on improving again this year
- 4koma round robin (I’m in the process of drawing it and I’ll try and upload the 1st panel tomorrow)
- Trading card event (sketched ideas)
- A 30 day improvement challenge – I’ll be uploading them day by day as a fan comic on theO and on tumblr and a compilation every week or so on dA and as separate deviation if they’re a good enough. If anyone else wants to do this I’ll give you a link to the themes so you guys can take part too.
- Also going to work on Lovell and Iven’s story :D
So that’s an update from me, I hope all is well with you guys and that you guys are having or going to have a great summer.
I don't know why but recently I've become apprehensive and a little bit scared of uploading my art here and on dA. I really don't know why, I haven't received any negative comments or anything, I'm not in a art block, I have been making art, I have a few ready, and I have been quite productive but I haven't posted anything and I feel bad for not posting anything, and I'm sorry about that :(
I'll try and force myself to upload something tomorrow