Sometimes its good to just laugh! So here is a list of ironies that I found to be very funny! These are from my old MyO friend Shileyrei's site.
1. Only in America ... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America ... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America ... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America ... do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet
5. Only in America ... do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America ... do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America ... do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America ... do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America ... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
10. Only in America ... do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
lol, I think # 10 is my favorite!
Edit: heres three new ones that Shadweh brought up!
~Wall-iE-Only in America do we use artificial lemons in lemonaid and real lemons in dishwashing detertangt
-Only in America do we park in driveways and drive in parking lots
-Only in America do we grow oranges in Florida to ship to California, where we grow oranges to ship to Florida