RULE 1: POST THE RULES. RULE 2: ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE TAGGER SET FOR YOU IN THEIR POST, THEN MAKE 11 NEW ONES. RULE 3: TAG 11 PEOPLE AND LINK THEM TO YOUR POST. RULE 4: LET THEM KNOW YOU’VE TAGGED THEM.
1. Do you have an OC? If so, what would you do if he/she was real?
Yes, I have several OCs. If I found out they were real, I'd probably freak out 'cause most of them aren't human.
2. What's your favorite video game?
It was Pokemon Silver. Then the battery died.
3. What's your LEAST favorite genre of music?
My first instinct is to say "country", but with more thought, I'd say the kind that goes "vrrb, vrrb, vrrb". I don't know how to classify that.
4. The title of any book you're currently reading -- now!
Adobe Photoshop CS5: One-on-One.
5. What's the last thing you ate?
Homemade carrot gratin.
6. What movie are you looking forward to?
None, really. I have a small list of movies that I want to see, but they came out years ago.
7. The title of any anime you're currently watching -- now!
8. Mac or PC?
I'm not super passionate about taking sides in the Apple vs. Microsoft war. Having said that, I own a Windows 7 PC.
9. Traditional or Digital art?
Traditional, but I want to get better at digital.
10. Are you on DA?
Yes. CLICK MEH!
11. What's your favorite animal?
Tough question. I can't pick just one. But my top three, in no particular order, are rabbits, foxes, and dogs.
Now my questions:
1. Is it just me, or has this meme been around before?
2. Do you ever feel pressured to watch popular anime (as opposed to not popular)?
3. If I dissed your favorite band, how would you react?
4. Is it sad that I'm running out of question ideas less than halfway through?
5. Have you ever heard a word and thought that the definition was something completely different than what it really was? (Example: When I was 10, I thought the word "voracious" meant "really, really good at something".)
6. If Person A is driving from New York to California at 100 miles per hour and Person B is driving from California to New York at 120 miles per hour, in what state would they crash into each other?
7. What was your favorite toy as a child?
8. Parlez-vous francais?
9. Have you ever typed a message with your tongue before?
10. I will remember you. Will you remember me?
11. I totally got that song stuck in your head, didn't I?
And I couldn't think of any more people that (1) have subscribed to me, (2) probably haven't been tagged, and (3) are still active on this site. If I overlooked you, you can
kick my butt and request that your name be on this list.
I just uploaded my 49th and 50th fan art submissions. Prepare for at least three submissions for 30 Days of Art tomorrow. That is all. Good night.
Man, I'm such a bad host.
As the title states, I'm going to be posting my 50th drawing pretty soon. I'm working on #49, and I'm almost at the halfway mark with it. But what do I do for 50?
The answer is to copy Darkarax's idea and take suggestions. I know 50 drawings isn't anywhere near as impressive as Darkarax's 500 wallpapers, but I don't know if I'll ever reach that many drawings. Only time will tell.
I have no clue what I want the subject matter to be. I do know that I want my 50th drawing to be something special, but not too overwhelming.* I want to get it done before June 1, 'cause that's when I kick off the 30 Days of Art event. So, hit me with suggestions!
*When I say overwhelming, I mean like a poster. Kita once suggested that I do a "movie poster" for my story, The Rebels of Planet Aadau. Although I want to do it, I still don't know where to begin with that one.
So it's come to this....
You know how people around theO are taking requests and giving out surprise gifts? Well, I'm feeling crazy enough to do something like that. So, comment and I'll draw a picture for you. It'll be a surprise, but I'll do research to make sure it's something you like.
There is a catch, however.
You have to ask questions for my voice meme. I know I said that I wanted you to answer your own questions to get to know you better, but you don't even have to do that. Just click the link and ask some questions in my voice meme post (not this one).
Since MangaKid, Allie Elric, and alphonse13 already asked questions, they will automatically get drawings from me. Other participants will be listed below.
Let's see if this works.
Apparently, not too well. Actually, it's getting there.
5. kita mikichi
This meme is getting a bit long, but it will remain open until I'm able to figure out how to record my guitar. Please be sure to read the questions before you ask-- someone might have already asked one you were going to ask.
Participate and get a free drawing! More info here.
I really, really didn't want to bump this without an update from other questioners, but this topic is slowly but surely making it to the bottom of the front page. The new rule that I've made for myself to follow is that I will bump this post either when someone asks questions or after I've made four new posts in this World. That way I won't spam my subscribers' updates too much.
I've seen this trend going around theO where people are doing voice memes. I was thinking about doing one myself. I'm not sure if it'll fly, though because my World has, like, one loyal reader.
So, I'm going to make this a bit more interesting. A lot of the people that I subscribe to have been doing voice memes, but I never asked them questions because I didn't know what to ask. So, in this case, when you ask me a question, I ask that you answer your own question. For example, if you ask "What's your favorite anime?" you tell me your favorite anime. That way, I get to know you better and you won't ask me any embarrassing questions that you wouldn't want to answer, yourself. The only exceptions to this rule would be if you ask a question that required an oral response such as, "Can you make silly voices?" or "Can you play me one of your songs on the guitar?"
If you can't think of any questions, I can give you some ideas. You can ask me about my art, my stories and original characters, anime and manga, the music I listen to, or the music I play, just to name a few. Heck, you can ask me something totally off the wall if you want to-- just be prepared to answer that question yourself. Questions are unlimited, so please ask away!
Special thanks to Allie Elric and elricbrothersfan for plugging my voice meme.
Below are the questioners. Check the comments if you want to see the answers to their own questions.
1. YES Can you Please play us a song on your guitar!?!
2. How long have you been into anime/manga?
3. Do you have an awesome dream?
4. Have you been in love?
5. Favourite food?
6. Where do you want to be this very moment?
7. What does being an Otaku mean to you?
Allie Elric's Questions
1. Anyone you look up to?
2. What music do you listen to?
3. Have you written or composed songs?
4. What are your musical influences?
5. How do you stay healthy?
6. Who would you like to switch lives with, fictional or not?
7. Your favorite song to play?
8. Hardest song to learn?
9. Why did you pick guitar?
10. How did you come up with your username?
11. What would you change your username to?
12. What anime/manga do you like?
13. Anything you wish to improve on, art-related?
14. Your first anime?
15. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?
16. Do you like snow?
17. What is the strangest food you ever eaten?
18. Help me figure out your guilty pleasure.
19. What non-anime shows do you watch?
20. What fun fact do you know that others may not?
21. What is it you want to buy but can't?
22. Favorite video/comedian?
23. What is something people don't know about you?
24. What creeps you out?
25. How do you conquer life?
1. Do you remember how you found theOtaku.com?
2. Do you prefer to watch anime or read Manga?
3. Do you like History?
4. What was your best and worst subjects in school?
5. Ever give a pet a unique or odd name?
6. Do you have any piercings?
7. Do you like your voice?
8. Do you like Tea?
9. Do you have any siblings?
10. Do you have any irrational fears?
11. Would you rather vacation somewhere warm or cold?
12. Do you collect anything?
13. What's the worst job you've ever had?
14. Do you get along with your relatives?
15. Can you cook?
16. What time do you usually wake up at in the morning?
17. Do you eat a lot of junk food?
18. Do you remember where your first kiss was?
19. Do you have any Tattoos?
20. Do you have a role model?
1. One item you can't live without?
2. Favorite vacation spot?
3. Least favorite food?
4. Best and worst birthday presents?
5. If you could time travel, when would you go and why?
6. Favorite catchphrase?
7. What color are your eyes?
8. Least favorite question, either out of mine or out of all the questions you were asked?
1. When did you discover anime?
2. Can I come over? :D
3. Would you ever give someone the Rejection Hotline number?
4. Can you list all of the things Timmy Turner turns Vicky into in the Fairly Oddparent's theme song?
5. What annoys you the most?
6. Have you ever had to reject someone?
7. Are you really tall?
8. Would you please sing us a song?
9. Have you ever woken up, like, 5 minutes before you needed to? (Ugh. Hate that.)
1. When did you start drawing?
2. What is your favorite anime?
3. Have you gone on a fun vacation/vacations?
4. What do you think of me?
5. What's your favorite musical instrument?
6. Your favorite movie and/or TV show?
7. Corny I know but what's your favorite color?
8. Favorite style of art/drawing?
9. What type of music do you like?
10. What do you look for in a friend?
11. What kind of food do you like?
1. Do you have a job?
2. Weirdest combination of food that you've eaten.
3. One of the things that people do that you think are awkward.
4. Ever have any one fell for your prank twice?
5. How did you know about FMA?
kita mikichi's Questions
1. How do you pronounce the names in "Rebels of Aadau"?
1. If you could invent any mechanical or electric or any sort of device, what would it be??? What type of thing? What would it be able to do?
2. What do you think a manga cover should have?
3. Which do you like better, desktop or laptop???
1. how would be your life without anime and manga?
2. what do you think about yourself?
3. do you like chess?
4. who's your favorite color?
5. do you judge people by their aparence ?
6. what do you like to change in your life?