I finished a character, but that character I'm not showing cuz it's a surprise~ Since I have work tomorrow, I'm not sure if I'll get the next one done after I'm back, but if it's not up tomorrow, it'll be up Tuesday. That'll be the last of the male characters~ Woo~!
I've decided it's time to put down the pencil/tablet pen and pursue my true passion that I've always been too afraid to follow until now... Tap dancing! =D I'm gonna work hard at it and become a real pro tap dancer~!
So sorry to say, you won't be seeing my project completed, I'm throwing in the towel. Sorry folks!
Painting a living room is a big job, especially if you don't do everything in one color. Working on the next character, but since I have to wake up early tomorrow to help do more painting, I won't be able to finish it before sleep =o3o=
Tomorrow, though =3
... at least for a few days. I've been trying to work on the next one but after work I had been tired and left it for the next day. Then the next day, I got into an argument with my family about how I only care about myself and my boyfriend and my project and I'm a coward, etc. etc...
And since it's Spring Break, you know what happens... Mothers get taken over by the urge to do all the cleaning and beautifying projects they can't do during the school year (or at least in my mom's case since she works for the school system.). I was up late trying to do more on the next character and STILL couldn't finish... and then I get woken up because apparently I didn't put everything into a box... And then I apparently forgot some stuff I left on the wall... blargh...
Tomorrow's a work day and my day to do dishes, so I probably won't get it done tomorrow, either... I'm beginning to get frustrated with all these interruptions. It's at these points I get tempted to give up and that's why I never finish anything...
Sorry for the doom and gloom. I'm cranky because of lack of proper rest and little progress lately... I feel like punching a wall...
So i got tagged on deviantArt and someone wanted to know 8 facts about Water from the mini-project, so I thought I'd share them here, too =3
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other characters.
4. Post their names along with their creators' avatars.
1. Water is the human embodiment of the element water and is only able to be so for one night to meet one person...
2. Even though he is male, he dresses in a kimono with the obi because he finds it more appealing.
3. Depending on his mood, he can smell like different types of water. When he is happy, he smell crisp and clean. When he's upset, he smells like salt water. When he's forlorn, he smells like petrichor: the smell produced by plants when it rains.
4. He has problems with another sub-element, Lightning, constantly attaching to him. Lightning hangs off him any chance they make eye-contact.
5. Generally he's very polite and gentlemanly, but when around the object of his affection can be surprisingly forward/direct.
6. Even though water as an element has existed for millions of years, he appears to be 25.
7. Has a twin brother which is a sub-element, Ice.
8. His best friends are his brother Ice and the element, Wind. However, he'll often be seen hanging with Gravity, Thunder, Lightning, and Dark when it's time to create storms.
Not gonna tag anyone here because I don't know a whole bunch of OCs to tag and I just tagged people on DA =w= But if you wanna do this one, go right ahead =D