1. What is your natural hair color?
2. Where was your ID pic taken?
3. What's your middle name?
4. Your current relationship status?
Single, but trying =^_~=
5. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
Dunno... still deciding if it's a crush
6. What is your current mood?
Okay... except for the headache
8. What is one thing that makes you happy?
Funny anime (with bishies!)
9. Who was the last person you cuddled with?
An old friend (tho not anymore...)
10. If you could go back in time, and change something what would you change?
Getting carsick while hanging out with my new friend.
11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day-
12. Ever had a near death experience?
I don't think I have...
13. Something you do a lot?
14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
Moon Light Love (Momotsuki Gakuen Ichinen D Gumi)
15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
16. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
17. When was the last time you cried?
Um... last week?
18. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
Depends on what you consider "large"
19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks/Tim Hortons?
Don't go there
22. What’s your biggest secret?
Now it wouldn't be a secret if I told, would it?
23. What's your favorite color?
24. When was the last time you lied?
25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
I just got finished watching that Sinbad movie and before that, I watched the Tale of Despereux
27. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
28. What's your favorite smell?
29. If you could describe life in one word what would it be?
30. When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
31. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
Sorta, but I wouldn't get wet...
32. What are you thinking about right now?
How I wish my headache would go away and wish that I'd never get motion sickness...
33. What should you be doing?
34. What was the last thing that made you upset?
Someone talking about killing
35. Do you like working in the yard?
Depends on what I'm doing
36. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
37. Name 5 things in your closet:
Don't have a closet
38. Do you act different around your crush?
39. When was the last time you slept with a stuffed animal?
40. How many times do you take a shower a week?
Isn't that a bit personal?
41. Do you brush your teeth everyday?
Every night, technically
42. Have you ever said something stupid infront of your crush?
43. Have you ever watched a hockey game?
I don't think I have
44. Do you lie about your age?
No, I look younger than I really am
45. Ever been jealous about something stupid?
46. Do you pick your nose?
47. What's the one food you hate?
48. What's the one junk food you cant live without?
Cheddar Party Mix
49. How old were you when you found out Santa was fake?
Santa's fake...? =O_O= (nah... I don't remember...)
50. Have you ever blown your nose and looked inside the napkin?
51. Describe your favourite underwear you have?
Blue... frilly... only for "special" occassions =^_~=
52. Did you lie in any of these questions?
Not unless I blacked out during some...
I'm feeling a tad bit emo at the moment... I feel like I might come off as too desperate and that ruins my chances. I never feel like I know for sure. People I know (except for my bff) are too nice to let me know, or at least the ones that stuff is directed at... *sigh* Sa na...
Ah well! I just neeeded to get that off my chest! =^_^= I'm gonna go home and watch some Neon Genesis Evangelion. =D
P.S. My senior project is a manga! lol
I can't say I'm very amused with all the Edward. I wanted to see the movie and haven't yet, fine... I planned to read the book, okay... but now... MY PRECIOUS AVATAR HAS BEEN SOILED!!! =TT_TT=
When I first saw it, I was like "Wtf? =o_O= Something's different here... OMG! =O__O;=" He's cute, yes, but one can only take so much Edward before it gets old... =-_-"=
Well, I got my wish, I odn't have to be in class or do anything today because the program that we use (3DS Max) is not liscensed anmore or something... Yay! I mean... aw... =-_;=
I've been feeling kind of bored and unmotivated lately. Like I don't want to get up or do anything. I don't like the feeling. It's empty. And not very fun. =o.o=
Ja, Mata ne.
I'm just copying and pasting what I put on my my-O page:
Yeah, I didn't get to go. It was very touch and go, too.
Well, we were all going to go bowling Thursday, but then Brat tells me she can't go because her mom's taking her out and that was the only day she could do it. Then I thought I couldn't go because it was supposed to be the three of us, but then decided mayb I should take advantage of the situation and still meet More (the guy she works with). That was okay by him, but then when I told my mom about it, she instantly said no. I was upset about that (by this time, I had already sent a message telling More to move it to another day). I went back and talked to my mom and managed to compromise (it wasn't really a compromise because I had planned to do what she wanted in the first place) she wasn't comfortable with me hanging otu with someone I'd never met (or more appropriately that she'd never met), and that he'd have to come inside so she could meet him. So once that smoothed over, there was still the matter of the message I sent saying to call it off. He asked me if I was sure and said that we could do something closer to my home if distance was an issue so long as I felt comfortable (aw...). So we made plans to go to the Showplace.
So the moment of truth... I'm waiting for him to show up and I'm all ready to go see something funny or cool or whatever. And after I had waited for 30 minutes, Brat calls me and tells me he couldn't go because his mom found out about a speeding ticket he got and wouldn't let him borrow the car. I believed that (could happen to anyone), but I was disappointed to not go after getting hyped up about it.
*sigh* It's a curse. I'm not going to give up all hope or anything, it's just a little irritating that this sort of thing hapens all the time. Plus, I wanted to get out and do something fun. And I wanted to finally meet this More guy. There's always next time.
Well, it's late, so I'll be stopping here. Ja Mata Ne.
Well, he says we should get together and do something soon. =^_^= I hope we can, I'd like to meet him and see if he's really as cute and cool in person as Brat says he is. =^w^= Wish meh luck, though I won't really hope for luck because I'm not to worried. I'm not trying to sound conceited, but I mean I just feel cool about the whole thing... Am I making sense? =o.o=
I'll be doing a T-shirt design for one of my classes. Well two. It's our first main project. I have a pretty good idea of how I want one to look, but we have to do some sketches beore we can really get going.
Sorry, I haven't been working on FTL or anything. At the moment I'm trying to get over a candle induced headache. Earth hour is fine and all, but I shouldn't have tried to read manga by candle-light... =-.-"=
That'll be all for now. Usually I rant more about my personal problems on my-O, since it's more like a diary than anything. Ja Mata Ne. =^_^=
I'm going to make this thing I went through short:
1. Had a crush on this guy since freshman year (college) (I'm a junior now)
2. This year, I've started talking to him
3. Asked him to hang out over Spring Break
4. Found out from a friend that he has a gf
5. Now in obscurity
That's pretty much what I went through over the past couple of days. I didn't feel like going into too much detail today.
Also, I'm working on my entry for Blue-chan's "The Silver Moth" contest. It's drawn and scanned, so now I need to color it. The deadline for the contest is April 15 (no exceptions!). If you want more details and would like to participate go to Blue-chan's contest world to find out about it.
I got Photoshop CS2 and discovered a few stamp patterns, so I'd like to try a few out.
Also, it seems today is my four year anniversary for being an otaku member. =^_^= It's been that long, huh? I didn't prepare anything special, though. Gee... Well, next year it'll be 5 and maybe I can do something big for that, huh? =^_^=
Well I'm going back into my Spring Break obscurity (I'm not really depressed, just a little sad and I feel kinda stupid...) and work on my contest entries and manga stuffs... I need to flesh out my portfolio for one of my classes, so it'll be like killing two birds with one stone.
Night people. Find love now, ya hear? =o.O=