okay, so i recently joined this website where you raise these virtual dragon eggs, but most of the ones i get keep dieing. so yeah. i was hoping maybe you could help out?
Here are the three winners for my challenge!! ^^
Hard Work- MewIchigo02
Creativity- Final Hikari
If you have any questions/comments about why I chose who, please comment/pm. ^^
hi all!! ok, i need some help. i wanna send someone one of those "virtual gifts," but i dunno how!! if you know how, please comment or send me a PM. thanks!!
i've recently heard of something called "mutero blanca"(tell me if i've spelled that wrong >>). apparently it kills whoever tells other ppl about it. i really dont believe in it, especially after what i read:
The man had been told about the vengeful spirit by his sister hours before her death. It was a girl with dead, black eyes that wept bile. The thing moved without ever actually moving its legs, and it stalked its victims back to their homes. Now, if you weren’t already aware that this thing was following you, once it got back to your house, it would start knocking on your door…
* Once for you skin, which she’ll use to patch her own decaying flesh.
* Twice for your muscle, which she’ll gnash her teeth on between victims.
* Thrice for your bones, which she’ll make knives to pick her teeth and kill her victims.
* Four times for your heart, which she’ll wear around her neck.
* Five times for your teeth, which she’ll polish and keep in a box.
* Six times for your eyes, which she’ll see the faces of your loved ones through.
* Seven times for your soul, which she’ll eat whole - you can never pass while you’re in her stomach.
She has to repeat this on any mirror or door between you and her.
You can try to outrun her, but she’s faster than the fastest man. And if you leave your home while she’s knocking on your door, she won’t be so courteous when she catches up to you.
Now the man was certain that this thing had killed his sister, that he had tried to tell the police, but they would not listen. Next he had tried to tell his priest, but the priest turned him away when he saw that the thing was following him now - oh, that’s right, I forgot about that - it can only get you if you tell someone else about it, or you saw it kill someone else. The man, after finishing his tale, stole a car from the mission, and was never seen again.
that was the story i heard about it from, and supposedly it was written while the mutero blanca was knocking on his bedroom door. i dont think he would have the time to type all that. i dunno why i'm telling u all this. i just am for some reason.