Somehow, I managed to get tagged twice. xD By FallenAngel 01 and TheDarkAngel. I'll do FallenAngel 01's questions first.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly) tag someone.
1. What's your favorite colour and why?
Periwinkle! Because I chose it when I was like 5, and stuck with it. xD
2. Where are you from?
The US. :U Ah-muh-reek-uh. Americur. Usa. The United States of America. We kind of have a long full name, now that I notice.
3. Favourite animal? Why?
Idk... I like cats. I had 2 cats for a while. :,D But then my little sis became allergic, and we gave them to my friend.
4. Favourite Book series? Comic series? etc
Comic series.... Well, I liked Cactus's Secret. xD But I also like Rave Master and other stuff...
I don't read normal books, though. >3>;;; I read the PJatO series all up to the last book.
5. Favourite anime(s)
Princess Tutu, Fruits Basket, Pokemon (which I haven't watched in forever), OHSHC, and... well, I guess that's it. I don't watch many animes. xD;
6. Got favorite character(s)? Who? Where they from? Why do you like them?
Roy from SSBM. ;3; He's our boy!
7. Favorite drink?
Fruit punch or ginger ale. :d
8. Favorite food?
Burgers, bacon, kidney beans, fish such as cod and haddock.
9. Favourite sweet?
Cake, brownies, canolies, twix candy bars...... yum. :d
10. Favouite band(s)? Singers?
Some of my favorites are The Cars, The Eagles, U2, and Matchbox 20 for bands.
Peter Gabriel is probably my favorite singer.
11. Favourite band(s) or singers who sing in a diffeent language?
I don't really have those. >_> I don't listen to Japanese/Korean/Spanish/Turkish music. xD I used to like Utada Hikaru, but I don't listen to her anymore.
And now for Yosei's questions, which already look rather strange...
1. What other name would you wish you had, if you couldn't have the name your parents gave you?
Um... I dunno. xD I can't think of any girl names that I particularly like.
BUT MICHKA'S A COOL NAME...
Fire.Freak, I love your name. ;u;
2. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind? If not, what kind would you want?
I used to have two cats. :d It'd be awesome if we could've kept them.
3. You run into your idol in a local store, what do you do? How do you react?
"ABRAHAM LINCOLN! I thought you were dead! ;w;"
As far as music/actor/etc idols go, I don't have one. xD;
"ROB THOMAS! Red pants and gypsy earrings!"
4. What's your least favorite food?
But I had some day-quil (cold medicine) earlier and it was absolutely disgusting. It made me feel worse. o_x
5. What's your preferred beverage?
Ginger ale. :d
6. How many languages do you speak? Which one(s)?
But I'm learning japanese.
7. Be honest, how many manga books do you own? >3
I think around 100, but I never counted. :d There's a ton, seriously... I have a box in my closet full of them, and a book cabinet that's practically overflowing with them.
8. What's "Quid quo pro" mean?
NO IDEA! To google!!
It's latin for "what for what".
9. Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?
IT DOESN'T! I guess people made up that part to make the "couldn't put Humpty together again" part a little more pleasant in picture books. Or! Or. The guy who wrote the original nursery rhyme also illustrated it and drew Humpty as an egg.
10. Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" go out of date next year?
xDDDD I don't think it actually goes out of date, but it'll just taste like the plastic container it's in.
11. Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
Perhaps for the safety purpose of the person injecting the lethal injection.
/that made no sense
Maybe it makes the person recieving the lethal injectiion feel a little better about dying. He won't die from a blood transferred disease, at least!
/why is this a question
There really is no point, but cleanliness could just be a human habit.
SO THERE. now I need to make questions...
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
2. What kind of music do you listen to?
3. What's your favorite subject in school?
4. Did you know cold medicine taste disgusting? I had to take some earlier this morning because I'm sick, and it was so bad made me feel worse.
5. Do you use gift cards when you're given them? Or are you the kind of person who forgets to use them, and they expire?
6. What time is it where you are?
7. Did you have any interesting/cool dreams lately?
8. If you could be a plant, what kind of plant would you be?
9. Star Trek: Original Series, Next Generation, 2009 movie, or none of the above?
10. In your opinion, what's the coolest name ever?
11. Is it just me, or do numbers look like they have personalities...?
Sorry, my victims...
Let's see who actually does this. xD