I was bored so have some doodles
The top one is of Ozzy and Llew in their genderbend forms in a triple baka pic, I might make more of it depending on how bored I'll get. Ozzy is Rozalyn, I've changed her designs a lot, as I didn't like how they were, and Llew is now Leoni and I quite like her hair XD
And the bottom picture is just me in my current dA id
hope you'll all like it :D
I was inspired to draw this after seeing this by Kita.
These two are the anthro version of my two beloved teddies, Jordy & Bili.
- He's the younger of the two.
- A big, soft, guy, who is always there when you need him and need a hug or comforting.
- He has a caring nature, so that he now looks after Bili
- Nervous about traveling and is a bit naive
(I'll add more in the future)
- Eldest of the two, his 'born' on 01st of June 1995
- He is very young at heart, though he still looks young, his body is starting show the wears and tears of years
- Is nearly completely blind in both eyes, he should wear glasses but never does
- Has an adventures nature, like to travel and get lost.
- Is mischievous but has got a sweet side and is very loyal
- Speaks with a London accent
(I'll add more in the future)
I will probrablly draw more of them in the future
* I've only illustrated this I did, I did not write it, Shankies wrote this *
This is what I made for my ART4 exam. All the illustrations (bar the front cover) are done by hand with a quill and inks (with help from a few copic markers and a computer program to correct a few things). It's a children’s story/fairy-tale
This was going to be a flash book, but for some reason it wouldn't work for me, so it's a PDF for now, but I will try again after the summer.
I enjoyed doing this and might do this again in the future, wither in collaboration with another author or with my own work
Art by me
Story by Shankies
a work in progress for a drawing I'm working on for a challenge here on theO, I like it but I'm not that sure if I should cary on with it
I made this dress ^^ and I'm really proud of it too, I made it so I could wear it to a relatives wedding.
It was inspired by 50's dress style and a little bit of Lolita too. It also has a little bow/belt thing around the middle (you can't see it very well due to the fact it's the same colour as the main bit, but does make a nifty scarf XD )
I followed a pattern for the most part but edited to suit my needs, due to the fact that I haven't really got much of a shape, I did originally make it a size too big and had to make it smaller and even then had to add a belt to it
Sorry for the bad photograph of me , I had borrowed a college camera and they are really good ones but unfortunately it was my mum who was taking the photograph . The other two were taken by me but had to be edited due to bad light
I really like how it turned out, it turned out well in my opinion and people seem to like it also me and my sowing machine are getting along much better, I am no longer afraid of it
Next time I would maybe make the belt/bow a different colour and maybe make the dress more frilly
I'm going to try and make a skirt soon, I found some I would really like to try myself :D
Time it took to make: about 8-9 ish hours spread over a few days
I hope you all like it :D