You may call me: Shanny, Shan-chan, Shanny-bear, Shabam, Dark Phoenix, or DP. I answer to any.
Loves: Anime, yaoi, reading, AMV's, procrastinating, chocolate, gaming, swearing, making graphics and web pages, stand-up comedians, Chinese food, Firefly (Joss Whedon is god), and ShadowLight.
Fav characters: Roy Mustang (FMA), Night Nura Rikuo (Nurarihyon no mago), Sebastian Michaelis (kuroshitsuji), Genjo Sanzo (Saiyuki), Okumura Rin (Ao No Exorcist), Allen Walker (D-Gray Man), Cloud Strife (FF7), and Urahara Kisuke (Bleach).
Credits: Allen Walker Icon by Dark Phoenix. Header art by DeadlyDoll.
All THAT and Brake banners were made by the lovely aurus.
My Dark Passion: Shadow | My Padawan: Raina | My Hikari: Beckles
Fav Smartass: Schultzie | Sexy Man: Flint | Early Boy: James | Aniki: Ranma
You know what isn’t cool, chemical burns to the face. Got hit right in the face with chemicals like 5 minutes before I got off work tonight, and it burned, let me tell ya.
But I am VERY glad it hit my cheek right underneath by left eye, and didn’t hit my EYE, or I’d be getting my eye flushed at the hospital right now, and that would blow. Having gobs of water run in my eye along with them sticking acid test strips right to the eyeball is not my idea of a pleasant evening. So instead I’m left with tender skin, and that’s fine by me.
Mimminx, I’ma steal your ME thing for next time when it doesn’t feel like my cheekbone is about to melt off.
What have I been lately? Shoveling freaking SNOW. Lots and lots of it. We’ve had 2 storms in the last 2 weeks that have dumped over 50 inches of snow on us. Finally get yourself dug out from the first one and here comes another storm.
We do get a blizzard every 5 years or so here, but I can’t ever remember 2 back to back. And it’s calling for more snow this Monday. The snow banks on each side of my driveway are as tall as I am almost, that’s just funny. Well until the back porch deck collapses from the weight anyway, that wouldn’t be so cool. I’ve never seen this much snow here ever, it feels like I’m farther north.
I’m sure James can feel the North Pole teasing coming, but I’ll leave earlyboy alone heh.
Oh, I took pictures for you like I said Shadow!! Whenever I catch up to you.
Well as everyone else has already posted this, I guess I had to too. Thanks Shadow! These have been so fun to read. But why am I the only 4 I’ve run into so far?
4- the Individualist
Romantics have sensitive feelings and are warm and perceptive.
How to Get Along with Me
• Give me plenty of compliments. They mean a lot to me.
• Be a supportive friend or partner. Help me to learn to love and value myself.
• Respect me for my special gifts of intuition and vision.
• Though I don't always want to be cheered up when I'm feeling melancholy, I sometimes like to have someone lighten me up a little.
• Don't tell me I'm too sensitive or that I'm overreacting!
What I Like About Being a FOUR
• my ability to find meaning in life and to experience feeling at a deep level
• my ability to establish warm connections with people
• admiring what is noble, truthful, and beautiful in life
• my creativity, intuition, and sense of humor
• being unique and being seen as unique by others
• having aesthetic sensibilities
• being able to easily pick up the feelings of people around me
What's Hard About Being a FOUR
• experiencing dark moods of emptiness and despair
• feelings of self-hatred and shame; believing I don't deserve to be loved
• feeling guilty when I disappoint people
• feeling hurt or attacked when someone misunderstands me
• expecting too much from myself and life
• fearing being abandoned
• obsessing over resentments
• longing for what I don't have
FOURs as Children Often
• have active imaginations: play creatively alone or organize playmates in original games
• are very sensitive
• feel that they don't fit in
• believe they are missing something that other people have
• attach themselves to idealized teachers, heroes, artists, etc.
• become antiauthoritarian or rebellious when criticized or not understood
• feel lonely or abandoned (perhaps as a result of a death or their parents' divorce)
FOURs as Parents
• help their children become who they really are
• support their children's creativity and originality
• are good at helping their children get in touch with their feelings
• are sometimes overly critical or overly protective
• are usually very good with children if not too self-absorbed
Although it’s very late, happy New Year everyone! Looks like we made it through another one. Here’s to hoping everyone had a good holiday and that this year will be better than the last!!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you to eve...
Read the full post »
I officially name October Asshole Month. Cause, cause holy shit they are out in abundance to make my life miserable. Was there some national message for all assholes to come out of whatever hole they live in and go public this month that I missed?...
Read the full post »