Heyo all~! I know this may be a bit early, seeing that Halloween is yet to come, but I’ve decided to host this years Secret Santa event (WALLPAPERS ONLY)! :D This is the first time I've done hosting, but I will do my best and hope everything will run smoothly~ ALSO NOTE Be sure to check out this world's introduction for a list of other Secret Santa's taking place and try to enter them~ :D
The Rules for the Event (please read):
1. ANYONE can join. If you know someone who would like to join, send them a PM and invite them! Please leave comments in this post if you’re interested in joining. You have until NOVEMBER 25 (2012) to join. Also, I know sometimes crazy things occur in life, but please be committed to joining. :D
2. You must create a Wishlist for this year’s event with at least THREE options for your Secret Santa to choose from. It would be APPRECIATIVE (so I don’t have to go hound through everyone’s posts) if you could leave the link in this post or PM me the link to your Wishlist. The Wishlist must be up by DECEMBER 1 (2012).
3. Take the EFFORT to make the wallpaper the best you can~ It doesn’t matter if you’re a master wallpaper maker or just starting, as long as you give it your best shot, that’s what matters the most ^__^. Also, include the basics, such as linking of original images (from a RELIABLE site e.g. Minitokyo & Kisuki).
4. The names of who your Secret Santa is will be sent via PM on DECEMBER 2-4 (2012), that’s why it’s crucial to have your Wishlist up by the 1st, please and thank you.
5. Post your Secret Santa gift anytime between DECEMBER 20—DECEMBER 30. I decided to leave a five-day gap from Christmas, seeing that people may have family to visit and such. Please let me know if these dates would conflict anyone’s Christmas plans before the 1st of December, or as soon as possible afterwards.
6. Spread the word! The more Otaku’s that join, the more fun it’ll be~ :D
7. If you’re willing to be a Substitute Secret Santa [you feel that you’ll be able to make an extra wallpaper in the event that someone drops out last minute], please also leave a comment in this post, or PM me!
LAST RULE: Have fun! =D I am looking forward for this Christmas year and hope this Secret Santa event will be a blast! Best wishes to everyone~