I AM GOING I AM SOOO GOING NO WAY IN HELL I AM NOT GOING I'VE NEVER PROPERLY BEEN TO ONE AND I AM SO GOING AND I HAVE A FEW FRIENDS WHO ARE GOING SO I AM SO GOING
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM AT THIS AND IT'S ONLY ONE JEEPNEY RIDE AWAY FROM HOME AND AGAHGAGHAGG I MIGHT COSPLAY IF I GET THE CHANCE OH MY GOD I MIGHT SEE PEOPLE AND COSPLAY AND STUFF AND I JUST CAN'T
I am ashamed, I'm so sorry
Hey ho theO! I'm already a sophomore. Ehehehehe. ♥
Wahaha, I can't believe it's been so long since I've been on theO like where did time go.
I'm starting to watch Death Note! (I know I'm so late but hey at least I started watching it) I also saw Man of Steel with my family the other day and it didn't disappoint. I thought I might not like it because soooo many movie adaptations and remakes disappointed me so I didn't expect much even after watching the trailer BUT I WAS SO SO WRONG AND IT WAS AMAZING AND BRILLIANTLY DONE AND THE CINEMATOGRAPHY, WOOOOOW. GO WATCH ITTTT.
(copy/pasted from my dA journal because I'm a lazybutt ahahaha)
So! My summer, basically:
- raising ELEVEN puppies (and then giving them away except for Sherlock and Sammy ♥)
- summer magazine production (layouting eight pages within a few weeks is no joke, that I've learned. But the results were astounding, for me. The production was smooth sailing, thank God.)
- crying over Doctor Who (season 7 SEASON 7 SEASON SEVEN SEVENTH SEASON FEEEEELINGS ALL OVER I CAN'T GO ON I'M SOBBING SOMEBODY SKIN ME INTO A PAIR OF SHOES)
- tumblring (tbh I think it's a routine now)
- watching Supernatural (season 2 left me emotionally scarred HAHA NO /awaits season 3/ )
- sketching (not that much but hey if I don't practice I'll unlearn my drawing skills and I don't want that to happen).
- watched Iron Man 3 (IT'S AMAZING AND PEPPER WAS BADASS AND UGH MY FEELINGSSSS)
- weird Doctor Who related dreams (one had a weird plot with a paradox going on and even Weeping Angels were in it, and it felt like being in DW episode and I'm just WOW-- gonna tell the whole story in my dream world)
- MAY FOUR (attended a family reunion, went to this mall for the first time, saw cosplayers, cried and frustrated with myself because I was too shy to ask them to have pictures taken of/with them, saw a few old friends again-- basically that day I feel emotional and you wouldn't understand why)
- shopped for myself (a couple of brassieres, a shirt and short pants)
- made poems
- fell in love with David Tennant
- shipping Doctor/Rose likE NO TOMMOROW
SO ME SUMMED UP IN A GIF:
And my debut's coming up this July.
YOU'RE ALL INVITED OKAY SO YOU GUYS BETTER GO I'm kinda planning for my debut (not whole-heartedly though- I don't want a debut, I want a ticket to London or Disneyland or have a roadtrip or travel with the Doctor---*coughs*)
I hope I could throw in a few fandom references without ruining a few things (I might get meself a TARDIS cake or something, ehehehehehe)
SO HEEEEY HOW YOU GUYS DOIN
and yeah, I'm alive
HUGS FOR EVERYONE!
I caught a flu the night she gave birth to her puppies. AND I SUFFERED FOR ONE WEEK. And I didn't use my bedroom for that long, HEEE.
She gave birth to eight puppies, the biggest batch she had so far! :'D We lost two of them though (the first white one and a black one, both girls ;___; ) so we're left with six male puppies. AHHHH THEY'RE SO ADORABLE I JUST, AHHHH.
THEY'RE SLEEPING ON HER FACE.
Days later, Prettie gives birth (gave me so much of a scare because she kept trying but the puppies seemed to be stuck inside. Q_Q)She gave birth to five, big puppies. In our living room. In front of the TV/stereo area. ♥
So we have ELEVEN PUPPIESYAAAY. Currently, Beautie's babies are walking while Prettie's have their eyes open. It's gonna be havoc when they start walking too. 8DDD
ON MY BED. THE SECOND PUPPY'S COMING OUT RIGHT NOW.
UPDATE: FOUR PUPPIES SO FAR, FOUR.
POOR BABY IS TIRED.
THE SECOND PUPPY IS WHITE WITH A FEW BLACK SPOTS
I need to draaaaw!!! I want to be productive. I NEED to be productive. I'm getting rusty and I can't take it! /flips table
/bothered by her inability to draw anything worthy/ Aaaaand that pretty much sums up my time spent at home alone (or when no one's bothering me to do the chores lol).
So, um, summer vacation has started this week! I went to an outing with fellow ROTC medics and our officers yesterday. The resort's lovely. Didn't bath in the pool or sea because I didn't bring my swim suit and I might bring about a red tide. If you know what I mean. /winks/ I was just the photographer, taking pictures of them enjoying all day. I enjoyed it so it's quite fair. And we even saw a rainbow! Twice! The second one was a full arc. Just wonderful. :DD But before we got to the fun part, we had quite an experience; jumping from one resort to another, eating by the road because the food corkage is just horribly expensive... nevertheless, it was fun. xD
I still haven't told you about my multiple injuries; oh well, here it goes: I slipped twice in a row while playing soccer baseball during PE Day. Apparently my shoes couldn't get a firm grip on the ground. xDDD; So there. /it was embarrassing hahahahahaa ha no hard feelings though/
AND SWEET HEAVENS SHERLOCK SEASON 3 IS FILMING TODAY I CAN'T AAAAAGH NO
SHOOT WAIT, DOCTOR WHO IS SHOOTING TODAY TOO
I HAVEN'T EVEN REACHED THE 11TH DOCTOR YET
okay I'm done
/makes lunch for her bro then off to visit beloved friends whom she misses so