Although this is a common philosophical question, this is something unique.
I'm surprised that no person has done this topic before (at least in my recollection)--aren't I so original?
Anyways...I'm in a very pivotal point in my life right now, and like every young adult I often wonder "who am I?"
Well I've spent a lot of time here communicating with people, working on projects, etc. So who would know my persona here better than the people I speak to on here.
I challenge you~
Who is TheDarkEclipse?
What is TheDarkEclipse?
Make a Fan Art that is your answer.
And I'm not trying to fish for results (yes I am) but I'm giving y'all the maximum amount of time which is 3 months.
So given the date that it is, this contest will end roughly 2 days before I leave for whatever college I go to (likely the military so there's no way I hell I'll have much time for this)
Isn't it so serendipitous how these things turn out?
First of all, I just noticed that I accidentally put one month instead of 3...Ugh, this is irritating!
However, it comes in handy because I wanted to replicate this challenge in Wallpapers and ECards as well, so maybe this helps.
For those who need references or any guidance on how to make a Fan Art for this, here are some ideas.
- 1- Quote a funny/interesting/memorable line from one of my posts/comments/etc.
- 2- Use an anime/manga/video-game character that you believe resembles me.
- 3- If you can, recall some of the icons that I have featured on my portfolio
- 4- Attempt to replicate my quote/unquote "art style" that I've featured.
- 5- If you want to draw me/my face, let me know and I could try to upload a picture of myself...I normally don't, but I'll make an exception this time.
- 6- Pick an object, idea, or symbol that I can embody. It doesn't have to be a person or thing that you draw.